Vienna Down Pillow
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- Cotton piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Available in Standard, Queen or King
- Professional dry clean only
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
- This would be the equivalent to the retired Versailles pillow
Is it possible to be allergic to down? - Most "down allergies" are actually caused by dust and impurities present in down, and not the down itself. All down used by Scandia Home is purified in state-of-the-art equipment constructed especially to remove these allergens.
How to choose a down pillow? - Since everyone is different and has a preferred way of sleeping, Scandia Down has designed each down pillow with unique benefits depending on your sleeping style. We recommend a soft pillow for stomach sleepers, a medium density pillow for back sleepers and a firmer pillow for side sleepers.
Maintaining your pillow: Is your pillow too soft, or too hard? We can fix that! At Scandia Down we can adjust your pillow by adding down or taking some out. We also offer a cleaning service for your down pillow or comforter, which we recommend every 3-5 years. For pricing or questions, call us at 952-920-2214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org