St. Petersburg Down Comforter
- Inspired by the richness of the imperial city, the St. Petersburg is a regal offering.
- Crafted from the finest Siberian down and covered in superior German silk Damask, it is exquisitely sumptuous. With a fill power of 850 – 900 Siberian white goose down—a sublime ratio resulting in supreme fluff and loft—heirloom-quality comfort is the ultimate refinement for the home.
- Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for life, the St. Petersburg is for those who require the best the world has to offer.
- The St. Petersburg may also be customized for your home, yacht or plane.
- 439 thread-count 100% silk Jacquard with baroque pattern
- 850-900 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, Luxury Queen and Luxury King
- Dry clean only
- American made of the finest imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Is it possible to be allergic to down? - Most "down allergies" are actually caused by dust and impurities present in down, and not the down itself. All down used by Scandia Home is purified in state-of-the-art equipment constructed especially to remove these allergens.
What is a baffle box construction? - Our down comforters feature a baffle box construction on the inside. This special technique involves inserting fabric "walls" in between the top and bottom layers of the down comforter fabric. This wall creates a deeper interior for the down to loft (expand and puff) to the maximum fullness. This prevents the down from shifting to one area of the down comforter and keeps the temperature even so there are no cold spots.
How to choose a down comforter?
Our light weight down comforters: ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights
Our medium weight down comforters: ideal for most climates, cool nights, or temperature controlled bedrooms
Our ultra weight down comforters: thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates, or those who prefer little to no heat in their bedrooms