Copenhagen Down Comforter
- Soft, slightly lustrous 300 thread-count cotton cambric ticking
- 600 fill-power European white down
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Double-stitched edges for durability
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen or King
- Professional cleaning recommended
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Is it possible to be allergic to down? - Most "down allergies" are actually caused by dust and impurities present in down, and not the down itself. All down used by Scandia Home is purified in state-of-the-art equipment constructed especially to remove these allergens.
What is a baffle box construction? - Our down comforters feature a baffle box construction on the inside. This special technique involves inserting fabric "walls" in between the top and bottom layers of the down comforter fabric. This wall creates a deeper interior for the down to loft (expand and puff) to the maximum fullness. This prevents the down from shifting to one area of the down comforter and keeps the temperature even so there are no cold spots.
How to choose a down comforter?
Our light weight down comforters: ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights
Our medium weight down comforters: ideal for most climates, cool nights, or temperature controlled bedrooms
Our ultra weight down comforters: thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates, or those who prefer little to no heat in their bedrooms